9952 in stock
Anti Bug Spray
US Organic’s Anti Bug Spray is safe-to-use Herbal Insect Repellent made from 9 Premium Organic ingredients.Anti Bug Spray Travel Size has same great formula as the Outdoor. Also provides Long-Lasting protection against bugs and mosquitoes. It is the best solution for babies, kids, expectant moms and elders to avoid chemical products.
- Proven 98-100% repellency against Yellow Fever Mosquitoes (Aedes aegypti) upto 4 hrs. - Tested by the largest pest testing lab in the U.S.
- The yellow fever mosquito (Aedes aegypti) is a mosquito that can spread dengue fever, chikungunya, Zika fever, and yellow fever viruses, and other diseases.
- Tested by the largest pest testing lab in the U.S.
- EPA Regulatory Compliance, Deet- Free, Refreshing Herbal Scent, Fine Mist Spray, Alcohol Free, Cruelty Free Product, Not Tested on Animals - Leaping Bunny Program
- Allowed to bring on an airplane. (Put in a one quart-sized zip top bag by TSA rule)
- Proudly made in USA. Exported and sold in many countries.
- The manufacturing facility is USDA certified, GMP-certified and FDA-registered. Original Product with USDA Seal that Certifies it to be Organic.
Directions for use
- Shake Well before each use
- Spray directly on entire area of skin to be protected
- Re-apply as needed. Spray more often when sweating or in windy places.
- For sensitive skin, apply small amount of the product to test before full use.
- Keep out of eyes and keep off broken or unhealthy skin
- When applying to your face or to children, spray into hands first and then gently apply.
Soybean Oil*, Caster Oil*, Lemongrass Oil*, Citronella Oil*, Cedar Oil*, Rosemary Oil*, Peppermint Oil*, Geranium Oil*, Lavender Oil*, Deionized Water *=Certified Organic Ingredient
- No petroleum based ingredients - No paraben or preservatives - No synthetic additives or scents - No mineral oil - No artificial colors - No yeast, gluten, dairy and corn
- Keep out of reach of children. - May cause skin irritation. - Do not apply to children's hands. - Adult supervision required when applied to children. First Aid In case of eye contact, wash eyes with plenty of water. May cause skin reactions in rare cases. If so, wash with soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.