9875 in stock
100% Pure Organic Oil
Now, it has become a popular ingredient in many cosmetic products.
- Highly Concentrated, 100% Pure USDA Certified Organic, Steam Distilled Rosemary Oil - For external use only.
- Proven to boost nerve growth factor and support the healing of neurological tissue & brain function. Having an antioxidant (Carnosol) and ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) value of 3,300, rosemary has the same free radical fighting power as goji berries.
- Rosemary oil benefits Hair Growth, Improves Memory, Liver Detoxification and Gallbladder Function Enhancement, Lowers Cortisol (Stress Hormone).
- Natural, Unfiltered, Undiluted, No Toxins, No Additives, No Preservatives, Packaged in the USA, Cruelty-Free Product, Not Tested on Animals- Leaping Bunny Program Certified
For Physical Health benefits :
- Improve Memory
- Heal Prostate
- Reduce muscle/joint pain
- Improve Gallbladder Function
- Heal Neuropathy and Neuralgia
- Stress & Anxiety Relief
- Improve body circulation
- Cure Headaches/Migraines
- Boost Immunity
- Alleviate Indigestion, flatulence, stomach cramps, constipation, bloating, dyspepsia
- Cough, Cold & Flu Relief
For Hair, Skin & Health benefits :
- Banish dandruff
- Stimulate hair growth and thickens hair
- Slows down premature hair loss and graying of the hair
- Mouth Wash - prevents gingivitis, cavities, plaque buildup
- Banish Cellulite
- Fade stretch marks
- Eliminate Acne, eczema, dermatitis, oily skin
In the Garden & Home :
- Mosquito & other insect Repellent
- Multi-purpose cleaning spray
(Q) Can I use this oil on my lip balm, face cream, DIY projects or etc?
(A) Yes. But dilute properly.
(Q) Is this oil Therapeutic grade, medicinal grade or aromatherapy grade?
(A) There is no organization that regulates therapeutic quality. That terms are only for marketing purposes. Actually, NAHA disallows membership to those companies that use these terms.
(Q) Can I apply this oil directly on my skin?
(A) It is always recommended to dilute properly. Undiluted use of essential oils on the skin can be harmful and potentially cause severe irritation or sensitization. Using 2% essential oil dilution is generally considered as a safe guideline for topical application of essential oils on adults.
(Q) Can I ingest?
(A) Do not ingest. It is volatile in nature and can cause vomiting. It is strongly recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women to avoid using rosemary essential oil, as it can affect the fetus or lead to miscarriage.
|Ingredient||100% Certified USDA Organic Rosemary Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name||Rosmarinus officinalis|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.