9984 in stock
Organic Moroccan Virgin Argan Oil is popular in the cosmetic industry due its natural composition. Argan Oil's naturally occurring Vitamin E and antioxidant content contributes to its unique moisturizing and skin nourishment abilities. The oil is also rich in Oleic (C18:1) and Linoleic (C18:2) essential fatty acids. These properties combined are believed to possess anti-aging benefits when applied to the skin. Organic Virgin Argan Oil is commonly used in hair applications as it is believed to lead to healthier hair. Due to Argan Nut Oil's higher concentration of important essential fatty acids and antioxidants, it is relatively stable when used for culinary applications. Similar to Olive Oil in this setting, Organic Virgin Argan Oils are used as a flavoring dip as well as a recipe ingredient. At US Organic, we use only natural and/or organic ingredients as a way to thank mother-nature for the great gifts offered to us. Applications for Organic Argan Oil have included massage oils, lotions, soaps, lip balms, creams, shampoos, conditioners, etc. DIY or small business size
100% Certified USDA Organic Argan Oil
- Only One Ingredient: 100% Pure USDA Certified Organic Virgin Moroccan Argan Oil / No Fillers, No Dilutions, No Paraben, No Alcohol, No Fragrance, No Additives. The Highest Premium AAA Grade Organic Virgin Argan Oil. Quality Guaranteed by US Organic.
- Cold Pressed Virgin Unrefined Moroccan Argan Oil, Rich in essential fatty acids, Quick absorption rate, Ideal for dry, damaged and wrinkled skin, Improve skin elasticity and supports cell regeneration.
- Benefits: Used topically for replenishing & revitalizing dry skin, damaged skin, wrinkles, dark circles under eyes, scars, stretch marks, rashes, burns, acne scars, dermatitis, age spots, brittle nails, psoriasis, eczema, Acne Scars, & More!, Anti inflammatory.
- Imported from Morocco. Bottled in the U.S.
- Cruelty Free Product, Not Tested on Animals- Leaping Bunny Program Certified
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.