9922 in stock
100% Pure Organic Oil
- 100% Pure Basil Essential Oil, USDA Certified Organic & Highly Concentrated - For external use only.
- Well suited for students as it's highly effective in increasing the mental alertness and concentration.
- Great for treating nausea, motion sickness, indigestion, constipation, diarrhea, respiratory problems, headaches, coughs.
- Basil Essential oil has a fresh, herbaceous aroma that can be calming & refreshing and it blends well with Bergamot, Geranium, Lime, Lemon, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Melissa and Lavender essential oils.
- Natural, Unfiltered, Undiluted, No Toxins, No Additives, No Preservatives, Packaged in the USA, Cruelty Free Product, Not Tested on Animals- Leaping Bunny Program Certified.
Health benefits & Uses :
- Natural Cold, Ear Infection remedy
- Eliminates the odor causing Bacteria and Mold
- Heals Fatigued or Aching Muscles
- Protects Teeth and Gums from Toothaches, Ulcers, Sores and Viral Blisters
- Restores Mental Alertness and uplifts Poor Moods
- Heals Urinary Tract Infections
- Naturally relieves Constipation, Nausea and Motion Sickness
- Home remedy for Acne
- Lowers symptoms of Anxiety and relieves Headaches
- Hair Shine Treatment
- Protects against Food Borne Illnesses
- Fight chronic infections like Bronchitis, Asthma, Respiratory illnesses including Whooping Cough
- Treats Indigestion, Stomach Cramps, Flatulence
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Good treatment for Itching from Insect Bites, Stings from Honey Bees.
Safety Information: Keep out of reach of children. Not for internal use. Do not use undiluted on skin, or in eyes or mucus membranes. May irritate skin. Avoid if pregnant. If suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use.
|Ingredient||100% Certified USDA Organic Basil Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name||Ocimum basilicum|
|Plant Part||Leaves and flowering tops|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.