9964 in stock
100% Pure Organic Oil
- 100% Pure Lime Essential Oil, USDA Certified Organic & Highly Concentrated - For external use only.
- Rich in Vitamin C makes it an ideal immune system booster and helps protect from Cold.
- Full of natural antioxidants along with other beneficial nutrients and it helps Restore Energy, Increase appetite, Prevent aging symptoms, Fights viral infections, Reduces muscle & joint pains, Treats food poisoning.
- Lime essential oil has a sharp citrus scent (Fresh, citrusy, sweet, slightly tart) and popularly used in household cleaners, detergents, soaps, and other beauty products.
- Natural, Unfiltered, Undiluted, No Toxins, No Additives, No Preservatives, Packaged in the USA, Cruelty Free Product, Not Tested on Animals- Leaping Bunny Program Certified.
Application Method :
- For stress/anxiety, diffuse a few drops using a vaporizer.
- For coughs, sinusitis, sore throat and chest congestion, add a few drops to a bowl of steaming water and inhale or mix a few drops with a carrier oil and rub it on your neck and chest.
- For Muscle/Joint pains, put 2~3 drops in an ounce of carrier oil and massage on the affected areas.
- For wounds, put 2 drops in a cold compress and press it on the affected areas.
- For acne and skin problems, mix 2 drops of lime oil with 15 drops of jojoba oil and apply on the skin.
- For healthy hair, mix a few drops of lime oil in your shampoo.
- To remove grease spots, put lime oil on a cotton pad and wipe surfaces.
- To Repel insects, diffuse it in your home.
Safety Information: Keep out of reach of children. Not for internal use. Do not use undiluted on skin, or in eyes or mucus membranes. May irritate skin. Avoid if pregnant. If suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use.
|Ingredient||100% Certified USDA Organic Lime Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name||Citrus aurantifolia|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.