9902 in stock
100% Pure Organic Oil
- Highly Concentrated, 100% Pure USDA Certified Organic Lemon Oil, Cold Pressed - Natural, Unfiltered, Undiluted, No Toxins, No Additives, No Preservatives, Packaged in the USA, Cruelty Free Product, Not Tested on Animals- Leaping Bunny Program Certified
- Rich in antioxidant, contains twice as much Vitamin C as the average orange and several unique citrus phytochemicals.
- Lemon oil has stimulating, calming, carminative, anti-infection, astringent, detoxifying, antiseptic, disinfectant, antifungal, and sleep-inducing properties.
- Helps with Fever, Infections, Asthma, Obesity, Skin Disorder, Hair Conditions, Stomach Problems, Morning Sickness, Tiredness, Stress Disorder, and Insomnia.
- Lemon oil blends well with many other essential oils including lavender, rose, sandalwood, peppermint, geranium, and tea tree essential oils, making it a popular oil for herbalists and aromatherapists
Health, Skin, Hair Benefits :
- Carminative - heals stomach problems; indigestion, acidity, upset stomach, cramps, heartburn, and acid indigestion
- Body Cleanser - natural body cleansing of liver, kidneys, and digestive system
- Increase Concentration and Alertness
- Boost Immune System
- Eliminate dandruff and promotes hair & nail care
- Weight Loss - Supports metabolism and weight loss
- Asthma/Allergy Relief - Clears the nasal passages and sinuses
- Softens calluses, corns, and bunions
- Removes gum, label and crayon marks
- Skin Care & Skin Brightener
- Eliminates mental fatigue, exhaustion, dizziness, anxiety, nervousness
- Oral health and removes halitosis (Bad breath)
- Decrease cholesterol and prevent heart disease
- Insect Repellent
Safety Information: Keep out of reach of children. Not for internal use. Do not use undiluted on skin, or in eyes or mucus membranes. May irritate skin. Avoid if pregnant. If suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use.
|Ingredient||100% Certified USDA Organic Lemon Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name||Citrus limon|
|Origin||U.S.A., Mexico or Italy|
|Extraction Method||Cold Pressed|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.